Mentoring for Craft Professionals Curriculum
NCCER’s new Mentoring for Craft Professionals curriculum details the characteristics of effective mentors; expectations, phases and outcomes of mentoring relationships; communication techniques; conflict resolution; and elements of a formal mentoring program. After completing the program, mentors can determine the needs of trainees and how they learn best.
Construction Workforce Development Professional Program
The Construction Workforce Development Professional program is the first of its kind in the construction industry. The curriculum provides a broad overview and instructs individuals how to develop, administer and evaluate business plans; conduct analyses; oversee operations of a workforce development program; develop and maintain budgets; and conduct marketing and promotion. The certification includes an assessment and verification of experience that allows seasoned professionals to receive recognition for their knowledge and skills.
ACCREDITED INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
- Construction Training Resources (CTR) — Kazakhstan
- Corrosión y Protección Ingeniería — Mexico (New in 2016)
- GP Strategies – Latin America (New in 2016)
- MCCEnergy Groups Corporation — Canada
- National Institute of Technology (NIT) — Saudi Arabia
- Peter Kiewit Infrastructure Company — Canada
- Servicio Nacional de Aprendendizaje (SENA) — Colombia
- Universidad de Ecopetrol — Colombia
A total of 16 modules from Scaffolding and Core Curriculum were translated into Spanish.